Account Manager – Cycling
We’re looking for an Account Manager to join PSN’s Commercial Team. You’ll be responsible for ensuring that our high profile brand partners receive excellent customer service. You’ll spot opportunities to grow revenues and propose content to meet our partners’ goals; you’ll need to be commercially minded and sales focused, able to assess business needs and have good attention to detail to ensure that our delivery and reporting is of a high standard. A background of 3/4 years in Sales and/or Account Management with experience or an interest in cycling would be ideal.
- Build strong client relationships. Be a business partner, applying insight with honesty and openness. Deepen the relationship to ensure retention and growth.
- Understand the client’s business. Learn the client’s business, their goals, challenges and opportunities. Understand their business performance. Know their market and products in detail, Know what success looks like for them. Apply this knowledge to solve their problems and projects.
- Deliver outstanding service and reporting. Use the tools at your disposal to provide the highest standard reporting and analysis of content featuring our brand partners.
- Develop new business opportunities. Work with the wider commercial and business development teams to unlock new opportunities for partnerships and branded content.
- Deliver commercial contracts. Take responsibility for delivering and implementing the specifics of the commercial contractual terms.
- Collaboration with the wider PSG team. Build excellent relationships with the content teams to ensure that they understand the value of working with our partners and our contractual obligations.
- Product delivery and placement. Ensure when content teams need product, they are supplied. When our brand partner has new products, ensure our content teams are informed and educated on them
- Systems. Use the PSN internal systems to efficiently run your brand accounts, keeping everyone up to date and informed on progress, deliverables, resources needed and financial performance.
- Create the conditions for great work. Champion great work with your brands, monitor fans’ feedback and engagement relaying highlights to our partners. Ensure all inputs are clear, complete, correct and timely with key areas of the business kept up to date i.e. Presenters, Accounts, legal etc.
Skills and Experience:
- Commercially focused.Understand when there are new opportunities to generate additional revenue above and beyond that already contracted.
- Marketing. Recognise how ideas are delivering against the strategy, challenge ideas based on sound strategic thinking and generate compelling arguments to sell in ideas.
- Delivery. Plan ahead, anticipate and respond promptly to the client’s needs.
- Financial Understanding. Take responsibility for income (and profit), recognise when to escalate commercial issues.
- Influencing. Listen and communicate with professionalism and credibility to drive the agenda.
- Decision Making. Own day-to-day decision making and identify effective solutions, consult with manager on major decisions / strategic recommendations as well as collaborate with the team.
Resilience. Remain positive in the face of adversity, look to solve problems and maintain ‘can do’ attitude.
- Passion. You will need to be committed to delivering success and ideally have a passion for riding.
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills.
If you’d like to apply for this role, please click here.