ABOUT PLAY SPORTS GROUP
Play Sports Group (PSG) is the world’s leading digital sports media company focused on cycling and tri-sports. Combining a deep love of the sport with peerless expertise in video and digital distribution, PSG has built a leadership position in the market, with 45m monthly video views from audiences across its eight channels that include Global Cycling Network (GCN), Global Mountain Bike Network (GMBN) and Global Triathlon Network (GTN), along with the first two of a growing number of non-English language channels, GCN en Español and GCN Italia. Headquartered in Bath with 140 employees, PSG also includes the award-winning cycling media agency, SHIFT Active Media who work with some of the biggest, most high-profile brands in the cycling world. PSG recently secured further investment from Discovery Inc, the global media group behind brands including the Discovery Channel and Eurosport. This investment, which resulted in Discovery taking a controlling stake in PSG, will fund the continued development of the Group.
The position is part time and flexible in terms of working hours.
Your tasks will include (across the whole group):
- Processing credit card and cash expenses;
- Assisting with purchase ledger and sales ledger tasks;
- Any other ad-hoc duties to support the team
- Previous experience in a similar role essential;
- Experience of accounting systems (ideally Sage);
- Confidence in using Excel
SALARY & BENEFITS
- Competitive salary;
- Company pension scheme;
- Generous holiday (28 days including Christmas closure);
- Recently refurbished city centre office;
- A good coffee machine;
- Bike parking, and really good showers;
- Relaxed office environment;
DO YOU THINK YOU’VE GOT WHAT IT TAKES?
Send us your CV and a covering letter explaining why you are perfect for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org
You must be eligible to work in the EU