Audience Development Executive (Japanese and English speaking)
This is a Japanese and English-speaking social media role based in Bath, UK. You will need to speak and write both Japanese and English fluently and idiomatically/to a native level.
As GCN’s talented, enthusiastic and creative Japanese-speaking Audience Development Executive, you’ll be responsible for growing and developing GCN’s Japanese-speaking audience. You’ll publish and schedule all video content, manage and interact with the community and update social media profiles.
This is a varied, fast-paced and challenging role. You’ll need a passion for cycling and a good knowledge of training, tech and racing. Experience in social media would be beneficial.
As you’ll be scheduling content and aiming to grow the audience, you’ll need to be analytical and able to use data to inform decisions. Your spelling and grammar must also be impeccable.
- Publish videos
- Publish engaging and shareable content to all social media platforms
- Manage social media profiles in collaboration with the other team members
- Report on and analyse performance of channel across all media channels and platforms
- General research for content ideas
- Working with the editorial and commercial team to develop ideas for social media content and content for the channels
- Answering viewer/community comments and questions
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Fluent and idiomatic or native Japanese and English
- Able to prioritise projects and complete them with efficiency and accuracy
- Able to learn quickly and adapt to changes in organisational priorities
- Excellent spelling and grammar
- Some experience of managing large social media profiles
- Ability to analyse data and come up with recommendations based on findings
- An eye for good image
- Photoshop and video editing skills
- Fluent and idiomatic Korean
- The ability to speak another major language fluently and idiomatically/to native level
You will need to be eligible to work in the UK
To apply, please complete the form here