This role is to help automate the delivery and testing process of our native iOS and Android Apps. You will need to have good communication skills and be able to influence the team on the best automation processes. You will need to have a background with Mobile App Automation Engineering.
We are working towards an automated process, and the person who joins this role should be ready to help us work towards this. The wider aim of the Digital Team is to create an App that is user friendly and catered to passionate cycling fans across the world, bringing an immersive cycling experience.
- Develop a sustainable and maintainable automation framework
- Build tools to support automated app releases on iOS and Android
- Implement core test Automation strategy and framework
- Ensure user needs are understood and user stories contain effective, actionable acceptance criteria
- Work with Developers to highlight gaps and resolve defects
- Work with Developers to identify scenarios to be automated
- When automation isn’t possible, ensure manual tests are organised and performed with the QA team
- Plan, organise and monitor all phases of test automation
- Identify and help to solve problems
- Plan work and projects within an Agile work environment
- Work closely with all team members to ensure the quality of the product and software delivered is of a high standard
To read more about this job, and to apply, please click here.