Consumer Digital Marketing Manager
Do you have 5+ year’s experience in consumer marketing and a degree in marketing or similar? Play Sports Network is looking for a Consumer Digital Marketing Manager to oversee the marketing of 2 of its key business areas:
You will focus on customer acquisition strategies that excite and engage our fans to achieve audience and sales targets. You’ll understand what makes someone a fan and how to engage with them. This is a key role to lead and implement marketing activity and ultimately increase traffic, convert fans to paid customers and grow revenue for our consumer marketing activities.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Strategy – develop the multi channel marketing strategy to achieve sales targets in eCommerce and our club.
- Creative – lead the creative development for marketing activity and collaborate with internal teams to deliver campaigns that reflect the personality and brand values.
- Execution – ensure effective execution of marketing campaigns and collaborate with internal teams.
- Measurement – detailed performance reporting and use insight to develop, change and optimise our campaigns.
- Approximately 5 years’ consumer marketing experience, ideally in a direct to consumer background
- Experience of working with consumer brands with a direct to consumer digital focus, preferably across sports and/or lifestyle
- Experience using an email service providers such as Mailchimp
- Management experience is preferable, but not essential
- Expert with Google Analytics, Google AdWords and performance tracking tools
- Excellent communication skills, and the ability to work effectively with people at all levels
- Additional languages are not necessary, but would be helpful (especially Japanese, Italian, Spanish or German)
- Highly organised with the ability to multitask and prioritise to meet tight deadlines
- An understanding of media buying, digital marketing measurement and reporting methodologies
- Hands on and strategic in marketing channels – from performance marketing to CRM and conversion
- A love of sport and cycling in particular is preferred, but not essential
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
If you’d like to apply for this role, please click the link here.