We’re looking for a Data Analyst to join PSN’s Audience Development Team. You’ll be responsible for providing data driven insight to help understand what is and is not working for us across our entire network of channels. This will assist our own brands internally, as well as adding value to our commercial partners through comprehensive client reporting and assisting in negotiations. You’ll ideally come from a strong data driven background, and will have had exposure to data analysis from social media platforms. This is a role within a growing data team to help facilitate the expansion of our channels internationally.
- Client analysis. Providing value to the client by demonstrating through data how our content is adding value to their products.
- Content Reporting. Finding out what makes our audience tick, and how we can make more content like this!
- Real Time Analysis. Determining when, what, and where our viewers are watching.
- Creating models to derive new insight from existing data.
- Support all of our multidisciplinary teams with up to date information.
- Work alongside our agile development team to ensure that data is delivered in a timely and coherent fashion.
Skills and Experience:
- Statistical Knowledge. Experience using statistical packages for analysing datasets.
- Analytical Skills. To be able to collect, organise, analyse and disseminate significant amounts of information and data with accuracy.
- Using tools. To extract data from a wide variety of sources. You will be able to use BI tools to display data such as Google Data Studio/ Tableau/ Microsoft Power BI
- Automation. Ability to automate as much of the job as you can.
- Ability to write performant queries to get the data you want from SQL databases.
- Experience of Python, R, or Mablab would be preferred but is not essential.
- An additional language would be preferred but not a requirement.
- Experience with BigQuery, Google Analytics or No-SQL databases would be preferred.
If you’re interested in applying for this role, please click here.