Are you an experienced Magento 2 user and eCommerce professional? Play Sports Network are looking for a passionate eCommerce Executive to help manage and improve our online merchandise shops.
If you have excellent technical ability with Magento 2 combined with influencing skills then this could be the perfect job for you. You will need to be technically skilled in order to resolve any bugs across any one of our 4 online shops, and, where needed, be able to raise any issues with our team of Developers to resolve the problem as quickly as possible.
You will be responsible for managing our 4 online brand stores, as well as our multi-language and multi-currency stores. This includes general website management such as updating homepages or category pages, writing website and copy. There is also some need to communicate with the warehousing team and external suppliers to identify and help manage the product journey.
Skills you’ll need:
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to take ownership and see tasks through to completion
- Ability to work with cross functional departments
- Be able to grasp of the metrics which drive eCommerce and good numerical skills
- Technical with the ability to solve problems
- High attention to detail
- Persistence with dealing with Development Teams and the fixing of bugs
- Good influencing skills
- Experience with managing supply-chains
To apply for this job, please click here.