Cycling Presenter (GCN)
Are you a current Cycling Professional or Ex-professional Cyclist?
GCN is looking to increase its presenting team to produce even more diverse content.
As a Presenter, you’ll be responsible for researching, scripting and presenting content ensuring that it delivers on our editorial plans to create entertaining and informative content that communicates the personality of the channel.
You’ll report into the Head of Content/Content Director for your channel and you’ll work closely with the Video Creator to interpret and realise the creative vision for our content. You will have excellent organisational and communication skills and demonstrate a good work ethic by having a passion for working in a fast paced, dynamic environment and a desire to get the job done. This is a key role and your skills can determine the quality and delivery of the final product.
The channel programming schedule will include regular weekly videos including How Tos, Top Tens, The Weekly Show, features and other evergreen content. This is subject to regular review and change based on analytics data and performance insight.
You may occasionally be required to present on any channel in the group (road/triathlon/offroad)
- Ability and willingness to develop presentation skills by watching your videos back and listening to feedback from your colleagues
- Ability to attend shoots sometimes at short notice and in various locations in the UK and abroad. These may be during the week or at weekends
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Plan, script and present videos based on the programming schedule
- General research for content ideas
- Working with the editorial and commercial team to develop ideas for content for the channel
- Prior to content sign off you will review content and provide feedback for any content you have presented or scripted
- For filming days you will be supplied with a call sheet which will give full instruction for filming
- You will deliver your completed script on time for approval from the Head of Content
- You will work with the creator on set and follow their direction
- You will work with and support the social media output of the channels
- You will liaise with the production coordinator for planning and logistics.
- Ensure you only support partner brands in any social media content including personal profiles
- Support with the ecommerce and events team when required and representing the at events and in new promotional opportunities
- If necessary publish and traffic uploaded videos to the channel, by following the checklist and guidance notes documents.
- Manage social media profiles in collaboration with the other presenters
- Answering comments and questions to videos from the community
- Presenters are required to regularly work on location in the UK and overseas.
To apply, please click here