GCN Presenters (German Speaking)
We’re looking for German-speaking ex-professional cyclists to join our team here at GCN.
You’ll be based in Germany and will travel around Europe with regular visits to our head offices in Bath.
Your primary responsibility will be researching, scripting and presenting films for GCN in German.
This is an absolutely key role in our team and you’ll work closely with GCN’s channel producer and creators. In any given week you’ll be shooting at our studios, filming pro bikes at a race and, writing scripts to help our viewers to improve their cycling.
So, what exactly are we looking for?
- Previous presenting experience isn’t a requirement – your cycling knowledge and passion for cycling are more important;
- You must have professional cycling experience (WorldTour, UCI Womens, ProContinental or Continental) – maybe you’re an ex-pro cyclist, or maybe you’re a current pro looking for something outside the peloton;
- Vast knowledge of cycling, bike racing and bike tech. You’ll use everything you’ve learned about cycling, racing and bike tech on a daily basis;
- You still need to be in love with cycling;
- Native German speaker or the ability to speak and write German fluently and idiomatically;
- A good level of written and spoken English.
If you have the equivalent experience in mountain biking or triathlon, please also get in touch.