German Speaking Video Creator
As Video Creator you will film and edit PSN’s German-language video output.
We are looking for a German Speaking Video Creator to join the team here at Play Sports Network. You will be based in Bath, but will have the opportunity to travel to Germany and other locations abroad and in the UK.
We are open to this role being a fixed term contract or perm. An interest in cycling would be preferred, but is not essential.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Videography, video editor and on location sound recording;
- The ability to translate your vision, typically into a 3- to 5-minute video; or longer depending on the project brief;
- Communicate your ideas effectively to on-screen talent and fellow creators;
- Receiving a brief or an outline of footage and/or a shot list, script;
- Assembling all raw footage, with camera shots recorded in preparation for inputting into the computer;
- Inputting uncut rushes and sound, and synchronising and storing them into files on the computer;
- Digitally cutting the files to put together the sequence of the film and deciding what is usable;
- Creating a ‘rough cut’ (or assembly edit) of the programme/film and determining the exact cutting for the next and final stages;
- Reordering and tweaking the content to ensure the logical sequencing and smooth running of the film/video
- Ensure all Play Sports Network audio and video equipment is used according to instructions.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Native German speaker or able to speak and write German fluently and idiomatically
- A good level of spoken and written English
- Comfortable shooting video, and operating lights and audio equipment
- Able to demonstrate proficiency with video editing software – Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro or similar
- Experienced in location and studio filming
- Able to prioritise projects and complete them with efficiency and accuracy
- Able to learn quickly and adapt to changes in organisational priorities.
If you’d like to apply for this role, please click here.