Mountain Biking / MTB Presenter
Are you a current Mountain Biking Professional, Ex Pro or an MTB amateur with plenty of racing experience? GMBN is looking to increase its presenting team to produce even more diverse content. Previous experience as a Presenter would be preferable but not necessary as full training will be given. Being able to engage our audience is key.
In this role you’ll present MTB content to nearly 2 million subscribers on a regular basis, perfect if you want to express your passion for mountain biking and remain heavily involved in the sport.
You’ll be responsible for researching, scripting and presenting content, ensuring that it delivers on our editorial plans to create entertaining and informative content.
You’ll report to the Head of Content / Content Director for your channel and you’ll work closely with the Video Creator to interpret and realise the creative vision for the channel. You must be flexible regarding travel – as we sometimes send presenters to overseas shoot locations.
- Ability and willingness to develop presentation skills by watching your videos back and listening to feedback from your colleagues
- Ability to attend shoots sometimes at short notice and in various locations in the UK and abroad. These may be during the week or at weekends.
- An ex-professional mountain biker (or an MTB amateur with plenty of racing experience), or a current pro who is looking to try something a bit different
- Great knowledge of mountain biking and bike tech. You’ll use everything you’ve learned about mountain biking, racing and bike tech on a daily basis
- Either a native English speaker or have the ability to write and speak English to an idiomatic level
- An extensive love and passion for mountain biking that can come across in shoots
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Plan, script and present videos based on the programming schedule
- General research for content ideas
- Working with the editorial and commercial team to develop ideas for content for the channel
- Prior to content sign off you will review content and provide feedback for any content you have presented or scripted
- For filming days you will be supplied with a call sheet which will give full instruction for filming
- You will deliver your completed script on time for approval from the Head of Content
- You will work with the creator on set and follow their direction
- You will work with and support the social media output of the channels
- You will liaise with the production coordinator for planning and logistics
- Support with the e-commerce and events team when required and representing the at events and in new promotional opportunities
- If necessary publish and traffic uploaded videos to the channel, by following the checklist and guidance notes documents.
- Manage social media profiles in collaboration with the other presenters
- Answering comments and questions to videos from the community
- Presenters are required to regularly work on location in the UK and overseas.
To apply, please click here.