As Graphic Designer on the GCN app, you will be responsible for designing graphic elements across all of our app content. This will predominantly focus on racing content as well as working on a variety of other graphic design and artwork projects.
You will be part of the Digital Design team and interpret and realise the creative vision for our content. You will work collaboratively with the team to produce high-quality content and uphold the expectation of creative excellence within the Company in accordance with brand guidelines.
The role reports to the Editorial Content Manager, and sits within the wider Digital team. You will also have the opportunity to liaise with different teams across the business to ensure that GCN’s brand values are upheld.
- Graphic design artwork, layout and image manipulation
- Creating designs that support our content strategy and current branding
- Creating and updating artwork for social media channels
- Assisting with special projects and internal assignments
- Source and/or create photography, illustrations, and graphics for projects
- Offering input to creative meetings and sharing ideas
- Communicating with senior team members and key stakeholders in the business
- Acting on advice and feedback on designs to ensure that all content is in line with company branding
- Adept with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Able to use DSLR cameras
- The ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- A Graphic Design degree or similar qualification
- Consistency regardless of project size
- Good organisational and communication skills that support the rest of the team
- Experience working in-house would be beneficial
- Animation and motion graphics experience would be preferred, but not essential
- An interest in / knowledge of cycling would be preferred, but not essential
If you’d like to apply for this role, please click here.