GTN Presenter – Full time
We’re looking for an ex-professional triathlete to join our team here at GTN.
Your primary responsibility will be researching, scripting and presenting films for GTN. This is an absolutely key role in our team and you’ll work closely with GTN’s channel producer and creators to make the best films possible. In any given week you’ll be shooting at our studios, filming on the trails and, writing scripts to help our viewers to improve their riding.
So, what exactly are we looking for?
- Previous presenting experience isn’t a requirement but may be a plus;
- You must have professional triathlon experience; maybe you’re an ex-pro triathlete, or maybe you’re a current pro looking to move on;
- Great knowledge of triathlon, bikes, training and kit. You’ll use everything you’ve learned in your career on a daily basis;
- You still need to be in love with the sport of triathlon, swimming, cycling and running;
- Native English speaker or the ability to speak and write English fluently and idiomatically would be an advantage;
- The ability to speak and write a language other than English fluently and idiomatically would be an advantage;
- You’ll also need to have the right to work in the UK and you must be willing to relocate to our base of Bath in the south west of England.
If that sounds like it could be for you, let’s talk! Send your CV and a covering letter (where you let us know your expected salary) to email@example.com and we’ll take it from there. Please also include any examples of your video presenting work, too.
If you have the equivalent experience in road cycling or mountain biking, please also get in touch.