Japan Territory Manager
We’re looking for a Territory Manager based in Japan to support our growth and manage our team.
Managing cross company relationships between PSG and our Japanese client base – current and new business. The role will comprise of 2 core areas.
Supporting the growth of the Channel Brands in Japan – Support the creative team in Japan, before and during when content is being created, acting as an extension of the team to help facilitate smooth operations in Japan. (c80%)
- Lead day to day management of the Japan-based staff; ensure the smooth day-to-day running of the channel;
- Liaise with our International Production Coordinator to arrange and plan video shoots and work with the team to produce excellent Japanese language content;
- Be the main contact for GCN Japan Deutsch commercial partners in Japan;
- Work with PSN’s global team to develop and implement our processes and company culture in Japan;
- Keep communication flowing between GCN Japan and PSG in the UK;
- Be the key link between our central teams in the UK and the Japan based team and make sure that our knowledge, processes and best practices are shared between our global teams;
- Other duties as required, including, but not limited to; editorial video sign off, translation of key documents, oversee Japanese channel social media.
- Ensure all key documents and information are up to date.
Business Development PSN – Oversee all Japanese clients, assist PSN Partnerships Director with Japanese deals, open new partnership opportunities with local brands, feed opportunities into PSN Commercial team, as well as closing some as appropriate. (c20%)
- Develop and maintain relationships with Japanese cycling brands;
- Act as a commercial ambassador for the channels with local brands;
- Discuss commercial opportunities and where there is interest pass contacts and leads to the relevant person on the commercial team;
- Communicate with the Commercial team and issues or questions from your discussions with Japan-based brands;
- Ensure content is created with the appropriate partner brands used;
- Ensure that branded content created features the appropriate brands and meets the agreed contractual terms.