eCommerce Manager (fixed term contract)
Are you experienced in eCommerce, supply chain and Magento 2? We are looking for an eCommerce professional individual to come and assist our eCommerce team in the busy run up to Christmas. This is a temporary role starting as soon as possible, running through to the end of December. We will consider applicants who wish to work 3/4 or 5 days a week.
You will be responsible for maintaining and overseeing the day to day management of our 4 online shops. This means developing and optimising traffic to deliver profitable growth for our E-commerce business, as well as overseeing product supply-chain.This role reports to the Managing Director. You will need to have good negotiation skills, and be able to collaborate effectively with colleagues and suppliers to develop plans for our online shop.
Our online stores are Global Cycling Network, Global Mountain Bike Network, Global Triathlon Network and Electric Mountain Bike Network and we sell a range of branded merchandise. We are passionate about creating the best online experience for our fans across the world to ensure that the sites grow in reach and revenue. Therefore, you will need to be prepared to be hands-on with all elements of Online Retail Sales; from product decision making through to eCommerce statistics.
What you’ll need
- An experienced eCommerce professional
- Worked with third party suppliers and supply chain management
- Experience of improving online user journeys and conversion rates
- Experience working with Google Docs is preferable, but not essential
- Magento 2 essential
- Solid understanding of eCommerce technology and experience with content management systems
- Know-how in converting customers. B2C experience.
What you’ll be doing
- Understand and develop sources of traffic (and the factors that influence it): video content, email, SEO, PPC, affiliates, and social media.
- Establish and monitor KPIs on the websites and ensure they are all reached
- Plan, define and implement website changes and functional improvements
- Work with internal developers to ensure sites remain responsive and functional across all devices
- Manage SEO of eCommerce presence
- Be responsible for overall merchandising of the stores, working closely with the E-commerce Executive, internal Designers and Videographers to create banners, images, and promotions.
- Source and purchase products for the online store
- Manage the product range, keeping a close eye on stock levels and feeding product success stories back into the NPD process.
- Manage PSN’s supply chain ensuring products are delivered to schedule, in line with marketing plans and core selling periods.
- Oversee the day to day management of the online stores, working closely with the fulfilment operation and customer services, with the customer’s experience at the heart of your work.
To apply, please click here