Post Production Systems Coordinator (Video Production)
Do you have experience working with post-production systems, either in-house or external? Play Sports Network is looking for a Post-Production Coordinator (Video Systems) to join our Production Team and assist with the management and smooth running of our post-production systems flow.
You’ll report into the Video Production Systems Manager, but will work with the larger production team, so you’ll need excellent collaboration and communication skills. Day-to-day, you’ll be working on the systems we have in place to ensure that all videos (and associated assets) are uploaded, organised and delivered to the required technical specification as efficiently as possible.
You’ll be based in our office in Trim Street, Bath, full time.
- Creation, organisation and delivery of video content and associated assets to Play Sports Network digital channels and video-on-demand platforms.
- Transfer, upload and organisation of assets within a wide variety of platforms and services.
- Quality control to ensure adherence to required specification of Play Sports Network and partner deliverable guidelines.
- Ensuring content is mastered to the appropriate technical specification and advising on corrections.
- Upload and management of content within both in house and third party media asset management platforms.
- Working with production and technical managers to ensure assets are ready for delivery on schedule.
- Responsible for ingesting content and re-formatting to required specifications.
- Preparation and submission of required paper deliverables for rights and clearances purposes.
- Occasional general production IT and A/V support within the office.
- Occasional re-versioning of content to required specifications.
Skills, Knowledge and Experience
- Ability to work efficiently to meet deadlines and manage workload.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills and comfortable working in a large team.
- Experience implementing post production workflows and monitoring adherence to best practice guidelines.
- Must be able to thrive in a fast paced multi-project production environment and have experience working in a production support role.
- In depth knowledge of technical video specifications, formats, codecs and encoding profiles.
- Expert knowledge of Editing software (eg. Adobe Premiere), video encoders (eg. Adobe Media Encoder) subtitling and captioning software (eg. AEGISUB) and metadata entry.
- Experience of working with and creating metadata in digital and broadcast video environments.
- Experience with shared storage and post-production systems (preferably Edit Share, but this is not essential)
- Experience with 4K workflows, visual effects, audio and live production environments (digital and/or linear) would be preferred, but is not essential.
If you’d like to apply for this vacancy, please click here.