PSG Business Director Germany
We’re looking for a Business Director based in Germany to support our growth and manage our team. The role will comprise of 3 core areas.
Supporting the growth of the Channel Brands in Germany – Support the creative team in Germany, before and during when content is being created, acting as an extension of the team to help facilitate smooth operations in Germany. (c70%)
- Lead day to day management of the German based staff; ensure the smooth day-to-day running of the channel;
- Liaise with our International Production Coordinator to arrange and plan video shoots and work with the team to produce excellent German language content;
- Be the main contact for GCN/GMBN auf Deutsch commercial partners in Germany;
- Work with PSN’s global team to develop and implement our processes and company culture in Germany;
- Keep communication flowing between GCN/GMBN auf Deutsch and PSG in the UK;
- Be the key link between our central teams in the UK and the German based team and make sure that our knowledge, processes and best practices are shared between our global teams;
- Other duties as required, including, but not limited to; editorial video sign off, translation of key documents, oversee German channel social media.
- Ensure all key documents and information are up to date;
Business Development PSN – Oversee all German clients, assist PSN Partnerships Director with German deals, open new partnership opportunities with local brands, feed opportunities into PSN Commercial team, as well as closing some as appropriate. (c20%)
- Develop and maintain relationships with German cycling brands
- Act as a commercial ambassador for the channels with local brands
- Discuss commercial opportunities and where there is interest pass contacts and leads to the relevant person on the commercial team
- Communicate with the Commercial team and issues or questions from your discussions with German based brands
- Ensure content is created with the appropriate partner brands used
- Ensure that branded content created features the appropriate brands and meets the agreed contractual terms
Business Development for SHIFT – Feeding new German client opportunities into the Shift team (c10%)
- Build and maintain relationships with our clients old and new and be present and known in the German marketplace;
- Grow the SHIFT business by seeking and proposing new business solutions that deliver against our clients marketing and communication goals and problems;
- Communicate consistently with the rest of the SHIFT team to pass on briefs and opportunities.