Dutch-speaking Ex-Pro Cyclist
Are you an ex-pro or current pro cyclist who is looking for a role where you can express your love and expertise in cycling? We’re looking for Dutch-speaking ex-professional cyclists to join our team here at GCN.
You’ll be based in Girona, Spain or the Netherlands (we’re flexible on location) and will travel around Europe with regular visits to our head offices in Bath.
Your primary responsibility will be researching, scripting and presenting films for Global Cycling Network in Dutch.
You’ll work closely with GCN’s international production coordinator and creators. In any given week you’ll be shooting at our studios, filming pro bikes at a race and, writing scripts to help our viewers to improve their cycling.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Previous presenting experience isn’t a requirement – your cycling knowledge and passion for cycling are more important
- You must have professional cycling experience (WorldTour, UCI Womens, ProContinental or Continental) – maybe you’re an ex-pro cyclist, or maybe you’re a current pro looking for something outside the peloton
- You’ll need a vast knowledge of cycling, bike racing and bike tech. You’ll use everything you’ve learned about cycling, racing and bike tech on a daily basis
- Native Dutch speaker or the ability to speak and write Dutch fluently and idiomatically
- A good level of written and spoken English.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Create and film engaging content for our new GCN Netherlands channel
- Write scripts and plan content for the GCN Netherlands channel
- Liaise with International Content Coordinators to ensure that all videos produced are in line with our channels’ aims
- Be the face of GCN Netherlands and represent the channel across various platforms
- Help to grow our audience in the Netherlands by producing and researching exciting content
If you’d like to apply for this role, please click here.