Senior QA Test Analyst
This is an excellent opportunity for a software Senior QA Analyst to join our Mobile and Web product teams. We are striving for QA to become a stronger element in these teams and the QA Analyst should help us achieve this goal. It’s a great environment for learning but also influencing the growth of the development teams.
- Ensure user needs are understood and user stories contain effective, actionable acceptance criteria
- Assist with estimating implementation of new features
- Take a risk-based approach to exploratory testing
- Help teams verify across all levels of test
- Work with Developers to identify scenarios to be automated
- When automation isn’t possible, ensure manual tests are organised and performed
- Help shape QA processes
- Problem solving, and identifying problems people didn’t know they had
- TDD / BDD methodology
- Exposure to an automation framework (e.g. Appium, Codeception, Litmus, BrowserStack)
- Commercial mentoring experience in testing
- Practical knowledge of JIRA/Trello or equivalent
Other skills that are valued are:
- Work effectively within a multidisciplinary Agile team
- Experience of moving from simple user stories to TDD/BDD stories that use gherkin-like syntax
- Experience with macOS
- ISTQB Foundation
- Experience with a test management tool (e.g. TestRail)
- Being a keen cyclist, runner or triathlete
You will be happy working in a team across multiple projects and confident that you are capable of testing both in an automated and manual way. You’ll be pushing our teams for more TDD and cheerleading testing as a discipline throughout the business. Ideally, you’ll have experience with testing mobile apps and web apps and will be keen to push to learn more.
If you’d like to apply for this role then please complete the application form here.