Strategy Implementation Manager
If you have 3-5 years’ experience out of university, gained in Strategic projects ideally in a consulting firm, we’d love to hear from you.
Play Sports Group (PSG) is the world’s leading digital sports media company focused solely on cycling and tri-sports. Headquartered in Bath, PSG also includes the award-winning cycling media agency, SHIFT Active Media who work alongside some of the biggest, most high-profile brands in the cycling world. Additionally, we are part of the multinational and US-owned Discovery Inc Group!
We are delighted to be resourcing a brand new role, Strategy Implementation Manager, the purpose of which is to enable the Executive Management Team to articulate, develop and integrate the strategy of the business.
The role will provide excellent learning and development in that it will partner all key areas of the business, including content, business development, events, agency, the channels product and technology.
This will suit someone..
- With a university degree and 3-5 years’ experience working in a strategy consulting firm or similar role
- Who is looking to secure a permanent role that they will be able to develop in line with the growth of the business
- Able and keen to work in Bath
- Good analytical skills: capacity to identify issues and underlying causes, prioritise issues, develop hypothesis for both the issue and potential solution, quickly gather data and develop recommendations
- Skilled in data skills and a capacity to manipulate complex data, conduct “back of the envelope” calculations and identify trends within data
- Track record of multi-disciplinary project management and process mapping
- Experience working on projects with multiple stakeholders
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Strong organisational skills, with great attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task a variety of assignments, as well as recognise priorities, anticipate risks and issues and manage time effectively to meet deadlines
- Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint (or similar presentation) skills
- Ability to work with and maintain highly confidential information
- Experience of working in or with the media or technology sectors
- Preferably with an interest in sports and cycling in particular
What we can offer you..
- 5 weeks holiday, bank holidays & Christmas week shutdown
- Enhanced sick pay
- Pension Plan
- Bang up to date technology and equipment with which to work
- Modern offices with air con, showers, bike parking & coffee machines
- Company bike rides each summer during office hours
- Christmas Party and summer bike ride/parties
- Free lunch every month before payday
- Free birthday pizza lunch out
- Welcome gifts: GCN/GMBN cycling and casual wear
- Up to 50% discount in the GCN, GMBN and GTN shops
- Employee Referral Scheme
- A fantastically vibrant, positive, friendly, active and collaborative working environment
DO YOU THINK YOU’VE GOT WHAT IT TAKES?
Send us your CV and covering letter explaining why you are perfect for the role. You’ll also need to tell us the salary you think you deserve.
Send your application through to email@example.com