Subscriptions Digital Marketing Manager
We are looking for a digital marketing expert, with subscriptions experience, who has an entrepreneurial spirit to manage our subscriptions marketing function. You must be capable of driving change, establishing processes, setting the strategy whilst executing innovative campaigns to achieve results.
This is a new role, where you will have the opportunity to establish a plan and see results. The purpose of this role is to drive subscription growth via key digital marketing channels in order to build and grow a profitable subscriber base for our video subscription service.
This is a temp – perm or permanent position, and we are looking for a candidate to start immediately.
- Manage the day-to-day marketing responsibilities to help build a profitable subscriber base for our video subscription service: drive subscriber acquisition and retention
- Work with PSG content and product teams to test and iterate campaigns to build the free funnel to convert free social and app users into paying customers
- Design and implement paid media subscriber acquisition campaigns to recruit subscribers at the lowest possible cost
- Design the customer communications strategy (incl. frequency, timing, content, tone of voice) to aid subscriber retention and minimise churn.
- Manage execution of the CRM strategy
- Manage the team responsible for the creation of all marketing assets for the video subscription service
- Monitor daily gross adds and churn statistics to optimise marketing performance and provide regular marketing updates to the PSG senior leadership team
- Track customer satisfaction through direct feedback, app store ratings and engagement metrics in order to aid product improvement and innovation
- Foster a data-driven culture to facilitate the ongoing iteration and improvement of both PSG’s direct marketing capabilities as well as the products and services it offers its fans.
- Develop a content and pricing tactics to increase conversions across the markets
- Track and analysing marketing activities to measure ROI
- Develop lead nurture programmes to improve sales / upsell conversion rates
- At least 3 years’ experience within digital marketing within media/subscriptions/retail for B2C.
- Substantial experience of subscriptions acquisition marketing and renewal campaigns
- Ability to improve websites to maximise user experience and increase sales
- Experience and understanding of how to convert registered users into subscriptions
- Managing and using various systems including email, automation, CMS, CRM and fulfilment
- Experience of customer insights and use of data to inform the best approach, analytical, with a good head for numbers.
- Commercially minded, a problem solver and entrepreneurial.
- Good written and oral communication skills with influencing skills and the ability to connect with people at all levels
- Experience of using digital marketing platforms
- Attention to detail
- Collaborative approach and ability to work well within a team
- Ideally you’ll have a A degree (or equivalent) in digital marketing or business studies and be IDM or CIM certified
If you’d like to apply for this role, please click the link here.